PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
The QicWorks Service is owned by 152hq Pty Ltd.(152hq)
152hq has its principal office in Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
152hq Pty Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the QicWorks website and the supporting mobile application (These are known as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named QicWorks Mobile App
- Business, refers to QicWorks, Building 239, Innovation Campus, North Wollongong NSW 2500
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We","Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to QicWorks, Building 239, Innovation Campus, North Wollongong NSW 2500
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Consumer, is a person or a business.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New South Wales, Australia
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone, cell phone or a digital tablet
- Facebook Business Page is a public profile named QicWorks specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/QicWorks
- Linkedin Business Page is a public profile named QicWorks specifically created by the Company on the linkedin social network, accessible from https://www.linkedin.com/company/qicworks/
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual or user.
- User, someone that is listed under an account
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Sale, means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to QicWorks Website, accessible from https://www.qicworks.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Information Collection And Use
We collect your PD solely to provide you with products and services in connection with the QicWorks service (this service). We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Business name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within the Service
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as:-
- Business details and settings
- Job details
- Staff details
- Safety and training details
- Any other data required by the application to fulfil the services offered
While using Our Website, in order to provide features of Our Application, this Usage Data may also include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:-
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Integration Cookies. We may use Integration Cookies to connect to your other services.
- Service Cookies. We may use Service Cookies to assist with customer assistance and sales.
Use of Data
152hq Pty Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide free tools and Service's on our public website for potential customers
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For internal administrative purposes, such as staff training, procedural assessments, risk management, job management, accounting, billing, product and service reviews.
- To conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud; and
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
152hq Pty Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:-
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 152hq Pty Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
To better protect your privacy, we impose strict requirements of security and confidentiality on all third parties as to how third parties handle your PD. Notwithstanding this, we cannot be held responsible for any misuse or unauthorised disclosure of your PD by these third parties.
Security Of Data and Encryption
On our secure sites, your information is converted into unrecognisable code using industry standard data encryption. This protects your personal and business data. QicWorks stores your data securely – and you control who has access.
All QicWorks servers and data centres have robust physical security controls, as well as 24/7 monitoring and surveillance.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Zoho customer service software providing chat and help desk functions
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions whatsoever on our handling of your PD or the kind of PD we hold about you, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist you with your request.
- By email: support at qicworks.com.
- By phone number: (+61) 1300 965 192
Enjoy 14 days free trial by signing up today.
Simple, no obligation, no credit card, no contracts, no hidden costs.